Monday, 19 June 2017

Foamiran Flower Workshop with Love to Craft and Create

I went down to Nottingham on Saturday to take part in the workshop put on by the lovely Monika from Love to Craft and Create.  Ewa Constancja delivered the most amazing workshops, and I'm still pinching myself that I managed to get a place on both workshops (even though I still have blistered fingers from manipulating the foam lol)

Saturday truly was the best day ever, I learned techniques and tips that even if I sat and watched You Tube videos for 100 years I would never ever have picked up the knowledge Ewa shared with us.  A huge thanks to Ewa and also to Monika who ran around after us as well as translating from Polish to English - you are both total superstars!!

Here's what I made from the morning class.  My mind was blown at just how much I achieved in a day. 

Monika is going to be arranging more workshops - I told her to book me on them regardless of what the workshop entails.  It was just that good and worth every penny and every mile I travelled to get there and back (320 miles actually)



16 comments:

  1. They are just so beautiful, sounds like you had a fab day and hopefully you won't have to wait too long for the next one xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Bev, they are truly astonishing!!! They look even better that real flowers & these will last forever. You are my kind of lady, I drove 1000 miles round trip to take some other card classes & loved every minute of it. I just wish someone local would learn how to make these Foamiran flowers & teach classes. Thanks for sharing, they are gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  3. More then beautiful
    Mvg Gina Belgium

    ReplyDelete
  4. These flowers are beautiful and it sounds like you had a wonderful day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great flowers, it looks amazing.
    Hugs, Chantal S

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you enjoyed this class. Not sure I'd drive that many miles but have driven over 100 for a class before so understand. The flowers are beautiful. But then the problem is sending them. LOL. That means a box and more postage, but worth it for special people. Thanks for sharing. Edna Maybe you can do a video some day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh to have been a fly on that wall! Sounds like an inspiring wonderful weekend and your blooms are stunning!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Bev these are so beautiful. Would love to be able to make these flowers as well as this

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for coming Bev :) It was a pleasure to meet you. You are amazing, talented lady... beautiful in and out :* See you next time, Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails