Sunday, 6 August 2017

Noel

My first Christmas card for 2017 is done, this year is whizzing by far too quickly.  Eek, eek, eekity eek!

I went the traditional route for my first card, and used delicious Lemoncraft Christmas Carols paper pad, added a gorgeous Wycinanka - Christmas Doodles - Baubles with Snowflake 02 and some Scrapiniec Holly Branches laser cut chipboard which I popped in amongst the flowers.  I added


bev-rochester-lcc-lemoncraft-060817


I used mulberry flowers for a change.  I chopped up a glittery berry spray to use in amongst the flowers and finished off with a die cut sentiment


bev-rochester-lcc-lemoncraft-060817b


One down, eleventy ‘leven to go!


bev-rochester-lcc-lemoncraft-060817a

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always :) Thank you :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Bev wish l was on your chrismtas list this card is so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely beautiful, lots of lovely details, and it always gives me the kick I need to get the Christmas papers out and make a start myself when I see your first Christmas card of the year ! Enjoy the rest of the weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow so beautiful Bev love the snowflake with the pearl centre and the flowers. Your colour choices are so delicious

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so Elegant and Beautiful!.. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow so beautiful Bev. You have made me feel warm all over!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its beautiful as always Bev.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  8. bonsoir
    bravo pour cette carte ;
    c'est un veritable bijou...
    wouahhh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable. very elegant card. It's August already and I haven't made a single Christmas card yet, sob! :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card,love the snowflake. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Magnifique carte de noel et si originale!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the card, yes our years seem to go really fast.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Bev, a really elegant Christmas creation. Beautiful blooms and lovely paper combo. Love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails